Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Rant

Sometimes, people greatly annoy me. Now, I don't usually rant because I feel like it's complaining and no one wants to see or read that.
But sometimes, I do, I just feel like sometimes I have so many thoughts and annoyances that I need to let out.

Right now my frustration is on many things. And whenever I am frustrated I usually draw, listen to music, or write. Each are my way of expressing myself.
What I am currently, getting tired of is the fact that since I am only 16, people see me as naive and think, my choices and ways, are stupid and illogical.

Like how I choose to wait for marriage to have sex. They usually say that times have changed and you should know what your partner is like in bed before you get married.

Umm, what?! Last time I checked, we CHOOSE to love someone. Not because he was good in bed...

And of course, I also get a lot "Trust me, by the time you're my age, you will want a boyfriend" I'm 16, you all have been saying that since I was 10, and I still have NO need for one. (Why do you want me to have one anyway???)

Then, the occasional "You're christian because your parents have forced their views on you"

Okay, I get that some parents do, do that, but mine never have. They asked me if I wanted too. They don't force me to go to Church or to believe in what they believe. They've always told me that I do have my own opinion and sometimes I might disagree with them and that's fine.

I totally see that they have been forcing their views on me... (Sarcasm)

And with that, I shall be leaving you with this

Sincerely, the girl with a complex mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment